We provide the services that innovators need to be successful. Our service offering is extensive, and for the purposes of brevity, we thought a topic heading and a bulleted list would be the short and punchy way to present a lot of information. Of course, once you see something you need, we’re an email away and can provide you with all the requisite reams of information required.
Our team of professional business plan writers are based in both South Africa and the United Kingdom and are able to provide international best practice and insight in the development of your business plan. A business plan requires multiple deliverables and you require the services of a dynamic consultancy to ensure the different facets of your business is presented in a coherent manner. GIAI brings a broad perspective and interdisciplinary insights to the table. This translates into deliverables that consistently exceed client expectations by a wide margin.
Every business plan includes everything the bank, investor or government institution needs to evaluate the opportunity – presented in a visually stimulating and straightforward format.
Innovators generally need a business plan for:
- The production of prototypes. This includes applied research, design , manufacturing, testing, piloting and scaling resources.
- Commercialisation of innovations. This requires the creation of the market for the new product/process/service.
The most difficult part is the monetisation part of the innovation process. GIAI will support innovators along all these stages.
- Business Improvement Programme
- Business Plans
- Capital raising
- Business Mentoring
- Business Broking
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Debt Collection
- Legal Consulting
- Property sales, transfers and bond registrations
- Signed off Annual Financial Statements
- Company Valuations
- Rebuilding of financial records
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Board Packs
- Annual Returns such as WCA, CIPC
- Complete monthly bookkeeping from source documentation
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtors and creditors reconciliation
- Assisting in yearly budgetary Process
- Monthly E-filing of VAT and PAYE
- VAT and PAYE registrations
- Company and personal Income Tax submissions
- Tax clearance certificates
- Attending to VAT and Tax Audits
- Negotiating arrears VAT and PAYE with SARS
- General tax advice
CREATIVE, CONCEPTUAL, PROJECT
- Corporate ID
- Visual Identity for web and print – including all things social media
- Project & scope management from concept to implementation
- Web design, information architecture, full Content Management Solutions
- Corporate Business Presentations
- Photography, illustration, brochures, company reports, business cards etc.
- Template development (web and business stationary)
- Event management
- Smart, flexible budget-sensitive solutions across all forms of video and audio media
- Events and Productions: children, sport, documentary, commercials
- Event and production proposals
- Tailored broadcast pitches
- Full budgeting of events and productions
- Inserts, promos and fillers
- Music videos
- Television and cinema commercials
- Audio-visuals, corporate and training videos
- Content for web and social media applications
- Company and individuals’ show-reels
- Customer and audience feedback
- Technical Production: single and multi-camera (pre-record or live), video and audio
- Pre and post-production facilities